Partial Postponement


To The Public


I The Head of Chivalric Arts Bustamove formally apologize.

The Release Date October 2nd was set by me very late at night after getting confirmation that Drustan was ready to work.

Because of this what I was planning to be two weeks later ended up being a week later.

Which was not realized until fairly recently when looking at the date.

Becuase of my mistake Drustan pulled an all-nighter writing the next larger chapter of The Wild King, in an attempt to meet the deadline.

Burning himself out again.

Due to my mistake, we must postpone the release date to Monday, October 16th.

This will give him the required time to both rest and complete the larger chapters, as well as work on things that have been neglected.

However, we do not intend for you to go that long without anything to read from us at all.

As a reward for your very large amount of patience, we will be releasing the new chapter of The Wild King that is already completed at the previous release date.

Monday, October 2nd

I  Bustamove apologize for my mistakes and impulsiveness. Thank you for your time.


Respectfully

Bustamove 

Head of Chivalric Arts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premiere Date Confirmed

We Will Start Having Ads

Monday October 2nd New Chapters